Hometown TV12 – Brockville News

Local Information & News Portal For Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque & Leeds-Grenville

Good morning Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and Leeds-Grenville. Here is your Saturday morning weather update – December 11, 2021

Weather photo courtesy of city webcam from this morning in Brockville.

Rainfall Warning & Wind Warning

Heavy rain and strong winds today. Rainfall amounts of 20 to 40 mm. Strong winds gusting between 90 and 110 km/h for Brockville, Prescott, Merrickville, Kemptville, Westport to Charleston Lake. Very strong winds gusting between 100 and 120 km/h got Gananoque – Mallorytown.

Today:
Showers at times heavy ending late this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 13. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight:
Rain showers ending this evening then cloudy with a 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late this evening then a 40 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 90 diminishing to 30 gusting to 60 late this evening then becoming light before morning. Low minus 1.

Sunday:
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 1 or low.

Currently around our region as of 9:30 am

Brockville/Elizabethtown-Kitley 5°C, Cloudy
Prescott/South Grenville 2°C, Cloudy
Kemptville/North Grenville 0°C, Mainly Cloudy
Merrickville/Wolford 2°C, Cloudy
Smiths Falls 2°C, Cloudy
Westport/Rideau Lakes 3°C, Cloudy
Athens 3°C, Cloudy
Mallorytown/Front of Yonge 8°C, Cloudy
Gananoque/1000 Islands 9°C, Cloudy

Your 7-day local forecast can be found at our weather centre:

Hometown TV12 Weather Centre | Hometown TV12