Hometown TV12 – Brockville News

Local Information & News Portal For Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque & Leeds-Grenville

Good morning Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and Leeds-Grenville. Here is your Friday morning New Year’s Eve weather update – December 31, 2021

Weather photo courtesy of city webcam from this morning in Brockville.

Today:
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of drizzle near noon. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 3. Wind chill minus 7 this morning. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight:
Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of drizzle. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 1.

Saturday – New Year’s Day:
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of drizzle near noon. Fog patches dissipate near noon. High plus 4. UV index 1 or low.

Currently around our region as of 8:00 am

Brockville/Elizabethtown-Kitley -2°C, Cloudy
Prescott/South Grenville -2°C Cloudy
Kemptville/North Grenville -3°C Cloudy
Merrickville/Wolford -3°C, Cloudy
Smiths Falls -3°C Cloudy
Westport/Rideau Lakes -3°C Cloudy
Athens -2°C, Cloudy
Mallorytown/Front of Yonge -1°C Cloudy
Gananoque/1000 Islands -2°C Cloudy

Your 7-day local forecast can be found at our weather centre:

Hometown TV12 Weather Centre | Hometown TV12