Leeds, Grenville & Lanark – We are so close to our goal of 90% second doses, with people continuing to receive both first and second doses locally.
- Of the region’s population 12 years of age and over, 94.1% have first doses (93.2% last week), and 88.5% have second doses (87.7% last week) (as of Sept 19, 2021).
- Over 1400 first doses were administered last week
- In youth 12–17, 85.2% have first doses and 75.3% have second doses.
- In ages 18–29, 77.9% have first doses and 67.5% have second doses. We encourage those 18–29 to check out the options for getting vaccinated below.
- Pharmacies are beginning to make up a larger proportion of vaccine administration in LGLDHU
- Our vaccination dashboard has all the details and will be updated again next Tuesday, Sept 28.
- A number of clinics are available in various communities: check our website for the up to date times and dates: https://healthunit.org/health-information/covid-19/protection/vaccine-clinics/ – Some locations have changed so remember to check the listing.
- *NEW* This Saturday, Sept 25 there is a clinic at the Brockville YMCA from 10-3; there will be another clinic at the YMCA at the end of October
- Requirements for proof of vaccination begin on Wednesday, September 22
- Visit the Ontario Government COVID-19 website for details: https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/1000779/ontario-to-require-proof-of-vaccination-in-select-settings
- All Ontarians can download their vaccine receipt as proof of their vaccine status until an enhanced vaccine certificate with a QR code is available. You can also call the Provincial Vaccine Booking Line at 1-833-943-3900 for assistance with vaccine receipts.
- If you received vaccinations outside of Ontario there is a new option to submit out of Province COVID-19 Vaccination Records
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, visit the COVID-19 Protection and Vaccines section of our website.