Hometown TV12

Local Information & News Portal For Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque & Leeds-Grenville

Good morning Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and Leeds-Grenville, Sunday morning weather update – October 10, 2021

Weather photo courtesy of city webcam from this morning in Brockville.

Today:
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High 22. Humidex 25. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight:
Mainly cloudy. Low 12.

Monday:
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. High 24. Humidex 28. UV index 4 or moderate.

Currently around our region as of 9:30 am

Brockville/Elizabethtown-Kitley 16°C, Mainly Cloudy
Prescott/South Grenville 15°C, Light Rain
Kemptville/North Grenville 15°C, Rain
Merrickville/Wolford 15°C, Rain
Smiths Falls 15°C, Rain
Westport/Rideau Lakes 15°C, Sunny
Athens 17°C, Mainly Cloudy
Mallorytown/Front of Yonge 16°C, Cloudy
Gananoque/1000 Islands 17°C, Mainly Cloudy

Your 7 day local forecast can be found at the link below:

Hometown TV12 Weather Centre | Hometown TV12