Hometown TV12

Local Information & News Portal For Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque & Leeds-Grenville

Good morning Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and Leeds-Grenville. Here is your Wednesday morning weather update – November 24, 2021

Weather photo by Hometown TV12 from this morning around 6:30 AM in Brockville. (A Ship at dawn!)

Today:
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this morning. High plus 5. Wind chill minus 13 this morning. UV index 2 or low.

Tonight:
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low minus 1.

Thursday:
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 1 or low.

Currently around our region as of 9:00 am

Brockville/Elizabethtown-Kitley -6°C, Sunny
Prescott/South Grenville -6°C, Sunny
Kemptville/North Grenville -6°C, Partly Cloudy
Merrickville/Wolford -8°C, Partly Cloudy
Smiths Falls -8°C, Partly Cloudy
Westport/Rideau Lakes -10°C, Cloudy
Athens -6°C, Partly Cloudy
Mallorytown/Front of Yonge -4°C, Partly Cloudy
Gananoque/1000 Islands -6°C, Sunny

Your 7-day local forecast can be found at our weather centre:

Hometown TV12 Weather Centre | Hometown TV12