Hometown TV12 – Brockville News

Local Information & News Portal For Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque & Leeds-Grenville

Good morning Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and Leeds-Grenville. Here is your Wednesday morning weather update – December 22, 2021

Weather photo courtesy of city webcam from this morning in Brockville.

Today:
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this morning. 40 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 2 with the temperature falling to minus 3 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 6 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight:
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 12. Wind chill minus 6 this evening and minus 14 overnight.

Thursday:
Increasing cloudiness. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 15 in the morning and minus 10 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low.

Currently around our region as of 8:00 am

Brockville/Elizabethtown-Kitley 1°C, Snow
Prescott/South Grenville 1°C Cloudy
Kemptville/North Grenville 0°C, Cloudy
Merrickville/Wolford 0°C, Cloudy
Smiths Falls 0°C Snow
Westport/Rideau Lakes 2°C Partly Cloudy
Athens 1°C, Snow
Mallorytown/Front of Yonge 3°C Snow
Gananoque/1000 Islands 3°C Rain/Snow Mix

Your 7-day local forecast can be found at our weather centre:

Hometown TV12 Weather Centre | Hometown TV12