Leeds, Grenville & Lanark – The Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit is reporting 115 new cases, 65 added in the last 24 hours and 50 added to previous days since yesterday’s report.
There are 635 active cases and 36 new recoveries. Cases are reported from data collected at 4:00 pm yesterday. We are still in Step 3 of Ontario’s Re-opening Plan.
There are currently 13 outbreaks with 58 cases in Leeds, Grenville & Lanark.
- There are 3 workplace outbreaks with 3 cases.
- There are 2 outbreaks Childcare Facility with 6 cases.
- There is 1 outbreak Congregate Care Facilities with 5 cases.
- There is 1 outbreak Sports & Rec. Facilities & Teams with 2 cases.
- There is 1 outbreak in a Correctional Facility with 21 cases
There are currently 4 outbreaks at schools with 20 cases:
- St. John Bosco Catholic School – Outbreak Declared on December 13, 2021
- St. Joseph’s Catholic School – Gananoque – Outbreak Declared on December 14, 2021
- South Crosby Public School – Outbreak Declared on December 8, 2021
- Beckwith Public School – Outbreak Declared on December 10, 2021
There are 4 active cases in the hospital. 2 in the ICU and 2 on a ventilator. (*LGL residents only)
There are 0 new deaths and the total number of deaths to date is 65
There are 36 new recoveries, the total recovered to date 2,543.
Active* community cases at 635, of those:
Lanark East – 112
Lanark West – 103
LG Central – 150
LG East – 151
LG West – 102
Out of Region/Unknow – 17
The total to date of cases at 3,243.
*Active Cases can be recovering at home or admitted to a hospital depending on their systems severity. If a case is hospitalized they can be admitted to the ICU and ventilated. Therefore, cases reported as being hospitalized may also appear as being in the ICU or ventilated at the same time.
The report is posted on the Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit site Monday to Friday around 10:00 a.m. except for statutory holidays.
Source – Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit.
For more detailed information: https://healthunit.org/health-information/covid-19/local-cases-and-statistics/dashboard/