SD&G – SD&G OPP Reports for March 27th, 2018.
WARRANT EXECUTED – DRUGS SEIZED
SOUTH DUNDAS – On March 25, 2018, members of the Community Street Crime Unit, (ERT) Emergency response team and SD&G OPP officers executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Search Warrant at a property on County Road 31, South Dundas Township. This resulted in the seizure of a quantity of hydromorphone, Percocet pills and Canadian currency.
Robert MERKLEY (45) of South Dundas, Ontario was arrested and charged with;
– Possession of a Controlled Substance for the purpose of Trafficking (2 counts)
– Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000
He was released and scheduled to appear in Cornwall court on May 2, 2018.
NORTH DUNDAS – On March 26, 2018 at approximately 11:32am, Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry Ontario Provincial Police officers responded to a report of a break-in at a residence on Chesterville Queen Street, North Dundas Township.
Investigation indicated that sometime between – March 15-24, 2018 culprit(s) entered a garage and removed tools, a guitar, amplifier, subwoofer and a car stereo.
NORTH DUNDAS – On March 26, 2018 at approximately 4:28pm, Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry (SD&G) Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers responded to a traffic complaint on Main Street in Winchester, Ontario. The investigation revealed that the adult female driver was under the influence of alcohol.
Dianne MULVIHILL (59) of Ottawa, Ontario was arrested and is charged with;
– Care or control of a Motor Vehicle while Impaired
– Care or control of a Motor Vehicle with over 80 Milligrams of Alcohol in blood
She was released and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Cornwall on April 12, 2018.
SD&G – On March 26, 2018, SD&G Ontario Provincial Police officers conducted speed measuring enforcement on Highway 401, South Dundas Township and intercepted the following vehicle for traveling at excessive speeds. The vehicle was impounded and the driver’s permit seized for seven (7) days in accordance to policy.
– March 26, 2018 – 11:46pm (South Dundas); vehicle stopped travelling 156km/h (100km/h zone). Female driver (28) from Scarborough, Ontario was charged with Stunt Driving (Highway Traffic Act).