Kemptville – Grenville County OPP Street Crime Unit and the Ottawa Detachment of Royal Canadian Mounted Police executed a search warrant at a residence in North Grenville.
Shortly before 7:30 a.m. on May 16th, police entered a residence on McGovern Road and seized oxycodone, methamphetamine, cannabis resin and cocaine.
Shannon DRUMMOND, age 28 of North Grenville is charged with:
- possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking
- possession of oxycodone for the purpose of trafficking
- possession of cannabis resin for the purpose of trafficking
- possession of methamphetamine
- The accused is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice on July 5th, 2017.
The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information on the above occurrence is asked to call Grenville County O.P.P. Communication Centre at 1-888-310-1122 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-(TIPS) 8477 or submit your tip on-line at www.tipsubmit.com. Crime Stoppers does not want your name, you don’t go to court, and you could earn cash reward.