Prescott – The Ontario Provincial Police Community Drug Action Team, Grenville County OPP and the OPP Emergency Response Unit executed a Controlled Drug and Substance Search Warrant at residence in Prescott.
At 11:20 a.m. on April 26th, police entered a residence on Churchill Road East and seized marihuana, cannabis resin, psilocybin, cocaine and cash.
Annik LECLAIR, age 35 of Prescott is charged with:
- Possession of marihuana for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of cannabis resin for the purpose of trafficking
- Production of cannabis resin
- Possession of cannabis resin
- Possession of cocaine
- Possession of psilocybin (mushrooms)
- Possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime over $5000
The accused are scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice on June 2nd, 2017.
Anyone with information on the above occurrence is asked to call Grenville County O.P.P. Communication Centre at 1-888-310-1122 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-(TIPS) 8477 or submit your tip on-line at www.tipsubmit.com. Crime Stoppers does not want your name, you don’t go to court, and you could earn cash reward.