Kemptville – Grenville County Ontario Provincial Police and the Ontario Provincial Police Community Street Crime Unit executed a search warrant at a residence in North Grenville.
On June 4, 2018 ,at 9:45 a.m. police entered a residence on County Road 18 and seized marihuana plants, harvesting materials and cash.
Owen William KLATT, age 49 of North Grenville is charged with:
- Production of cannabis marihuana
- Production of cannabis resin
- Possession of cannabis marihuana for the purpose of trafficking over 3 kilograms
- Possession of cannabis resin for the purpose of trafficking under 3 kilograms
- Possession of unmarked cigarettes
- Possession of unmarked cigarettes for the purpose of sale
The accused is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice on July 4, 2018.
Anyone with information on the above occurrence is asked to call Grenville County O.P.P. Communication Centre at 1-888-310-1122 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-(TIPS) 8477 or submit your tip on-line at www.tipsubmit.com. Crime Stoppers does not want your name, you don’t go to court, and you could earn cash reward.