North Dundas – On May 21, 2017 at approximately 6:40pm, SD&G OPP officers conducted an investigation into a stolen dump trailer on County Road 13, North Dundas Township.
On June 1st 2017 SD&G OPP Officers arrested a male in connection with the theft following their investigation. Investigation also revealed that male was in contravention of conditions imposed from a previous incident
Joey CINNAMON (37) of North Dundas, Ontario was arrested and is charged with;
– Altering/destroying/removing a vehicle identification number (2 counts)
– Trafficking in Stolen Goods
– Possession of Property obtained by crime
– Fail to Comply with Probation Order
– Use Plates not, Authorized for vehicle (Highway Traffic Act)
He was held in custody pending a court appearance (bail) at the Ontario Court of Justice in Cornwall.