Brockville – Join Senior Support Services-CPHC for our free, interactive weekly programs! All you need is a telephone, no internet or computer required.
“Seniors’ Centre Without Walls isn’t your typical group program because you can participate right from the comfort of your own home. It is a free interactive telephone-based program that connects seniors 55+, as well as adults 18+ with physical disabilities who find it difficult to leave home for extended periods of time, especially now. Through the use of group telephone calls, SCWW provides a rich line- up of health related information from professionals in the community, late-life learning opportunities and participation in brain stimulating activities.” says SCWW Program Coordinator/Recreation Therapist Jennifer Godkin. “This program is a perfect space for people to create meaningful friendships and community for those who may feel isolated at this time.” Adds Godkin.
- Mondays: Short stories or Riddles and Fun Facts – Mondays @ 2:00pm
- Tuesdays: Tuesday Trivia – Tuesdays starting @ 11:00am
- Wednesdays: Wake-up Bingo – Wednesdays starting @ 10:00am
- Thursdays: Mindfulness Series –Thursdays @ 2:00pm/ Birthday Parties- Every 2 nd Thursday @ 1:00pm
- Fridays: Join us on Fridays from 1-2:00pm for Interactive Entertainment and Seminars by Guest Speakers
Call today for more information and full program guide.