Brockville – On the 27th of September 2018 the Brockville Police Service, with the assistance of Kingston Police Force and the Ontario Provincial Police – Biker Enforcement Unit, conducted warrant service at 21 Sevenoaks Avenue, Brockville.
Items located within the residence included firearms, weapons, controlled substances, vests belonging to “Dead Eyes MC” which is a support club to the Outlaws Motorcycle Club. Additionally, a vest was seized belonging to the Outlaws Motorcycle Club.
Several persons have been arrested and held for bail hearings since the warrant and more persons remain outstanding at the present time;
The currently charged persons held for bail hearing for 05 October, 2018 are:
• Kyle Justin Thomas GARD, 23 years of Brockville, ON.
• Adam James SAYEAU, 27 years of Brockville, ON.
Warrants for arrest are issued for:
• Joshua Leonardo DOMINGUEZ, 36 years of Ottawa, ON
• Allan Michael Eldon NEAL, 24 years of Brockville, ON
• Brooklyn Ann LACHAPPELLE, 18 years of Brockville, ON
• Sarah Melissa BUTTLE, 25 years of Brockville, ON
All persons are jointly charged with the following offences:
• Possession of Controlled Substance, s.4(1) Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Schedule I)
• Possession of Controlled Substance, s.4(1) Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Schedule II)
• Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose, s. 88 CC
• Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, s. 91(1) CC
• Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Device, s.91(2) CC
• Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, s. 92(1) CC
• Possession of Firearm Obtained by Crime, s.96(a) CC
• Careless Storage of a Firearm, s.86(1) CC
• Possession of Property Obtained by Crime, s.354(1)(a) CC
Additionally, Kyle GARD is charged with failing to abide by conditions of an undertaking Joshua DOMINGUEZ is also additionally charged with failing to abide by conditions of a weapons prohibitions order.
24 year old Allan Michael NEAL was arrested on October 5, 2018 in Kingston Ontario after turning himself in on outstanding warrants. NEAL is connected to the joint operation at 21 Sevenoaks in the city of Brockville and is being held in custody on 12 charges including possession of drugs, weapons, and stolen property. Three others remain outstanding.