Search Warrant Uncovers Drugs at Home in Prescott
Prescott – On March 25, 2020 members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Leeds, Grenville and Lanark Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU), with the assistance of Tactics and Rescue Unit (TRU), Emergency Response Team (ERT) and Canine Unit executed a search warrant at a property located on Victor Street in Prescott.
Some of the items seized by police include:
• A quantity of suspected crystal methamphetamine
• A quantity of suspected purple fentanyl (solid and liquid form)
• Packaging materials and digital scale
• An airsoft pistol
Gary COOKE, 58 years old from Prescott, Ontario was charged with:
• Possession of controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking schedule 1 (Methamphetamine) CDSA 5(2)
• Possession of controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking schedule 1 (Fentanyl) CDSA 5(2)
The accused is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brockville at a later date to answer to the charges.