Brockville – On the January 16th at 1:40 p.m. a 38 year old male was arrested and charged with:
- 1) operation while prohibited (Criminal Code)
- 2) breach of probation (Criminal Code)
- 3) use plates not authorized (Highway Traffic Act)
- 4) drive with open container of alcohol (Liquor Licence Act)
- 5) Drive vehicle with cannabis readily available (Cannabis Control Act 2017)
The male was observed operating his vehicle on Buell St. and was stopped by officers. Along with the charges, his vehicle was impounded for 45 days as he was a disqualified driver.