“When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we were unfortunately no longer able to plan for an in person ceremony. Instead, we found a creative and virtual way to recognize business and community leaders in North Grenville,” said Mayor Nancy Peckford.
“The innovation and versatility demonstrated by our local business community is what makes North Grenville a wonderful place to live, play and invest,” added Mayor Peckford.
“We would like to thank our business community for all that they do. The pandemic, while creating additional challenges for local businesses, has also highlighted the strength and support business leaders bring to North Grenville, even during difficult times,” said Deputy Mayor Jim McManaman.
The Municipality of North Grenville in partnership with the Chamber looks forward to celebrating the tenacity and expertise on display within our diverse and dynamic business community.
The 2020 North Grenville Business Winners are:
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Devin Eaton (CrossFit Kemptville)
- New Business of the Year – Get Cronk’d (Rebecca Cronk)
- Innovative Business of the Year – Remedy’s RX-Kemptville Drug Mart
- Male Entrepreneur of the Year -Will Pearl (Steven’s Creek Shutter Company)
- Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Karen Quigley (Saltastic)
- Community Appreciation Award – Karen Bedard (Kemptville Live)
- Harry Pratt Ambassador Award- Daren Givoque