Brockville – Christian Au a grade 12 student from BCI is presenting ‘SHIFT’, a Youth Arts & Talents Evening this Wednesday, June 7th at BCI from 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
SHIFT is a community event, highlighting the artistic talents of local youth while providing a way for these students to ‘give back’ to their community.
“As a grade 12 student at BCI, I have had many opportunities to share the talents that I have been blessed with as a magician and a musician. This has been made possible by the encouragement of friends, family and the caring people of this community. I value the dedication of those people who continue to wholeheartedly support our younger generation”. said Christian Au Founder of SHIFT
“This year, we would like to support the Brockville Police Youth Initiatives, who are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of children, youth and families across our region without financial barriers.”
Some of their programs include:
· The Brockville Community Hub
· Brockville Movies in the Park
· Stingers & Brockville Police Service- After School Program
Au said that their financial goal is to raise over $1000 for the Brockville Police Youth Initiatives to help their programs to continue to thrive.
Ways that you can support SHIFT:
· Come to the event: Wednesday June 7th, 2017 at Brockville Collegiate Institute from 7:00-9:00 PM, admission is free of charge
· Encourage and invite friends, family and coworkers to come
· Show your support for what SHIFT is doing through financial sponsorship. Your name or organization name will be included in the printed program
· Give generously to the Brockville Police Youth Initiatives through Donation Boxes set up at the event (Tax receipts will be provided if name and address are included with donation)
Cash or cheque donations to SHIFT can be forwarded to:
· SHIFT c/o Dr. Ambrose Au – 106 – 100 Strowger Blvd., Brockville, ON K6V 5J9
· Online donations through PayPal made to ShiftBrockville@gmail.com.
For more information please visit their Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/2016SHIFT