Visitors are asked to use the emergency entrance for today!
Brockville – As a result of today’s heavy rain, the main entrance at Brockville General Hospital’s Charles Street site has been closed.
All visitors are asked to use the emergency entrance, located to the north of the building.
· A dedicated staff member will be located at the emergency entrance to assist visitors in orientating themselves.
· Additional signage will be posted to assist with wayfinding.
· Additional wheelchairs will be made available to visitors at the emergency entrance.
· All hospital services will remain open!
· The entrance closure is temporary. The main entrance is anticipated to re-open tomorrow morning.
Please stay safe in the heavy rains anticipated over the next 24 hours.