Photo Courtesy of Brockville Pride Week
Brockville – A Flag Raising Ceremony was held on Monday morning behind Brockville’s City Hall to kick-off Pride Week 2019.
Numerous people came out for the event, along with Mayor Jason Baker , councilors Leigh Bursey and Nathalie Lavergne and former Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynn.
Two photos above courtesy of Brockville Pride Week
The 9th annual Brockville Pride Week runs from June 3rd to 9th with numerous events planned around the city.
Photo Courtesy of Lindsay Pennell
As well check out the special lightshow in the tunnel this week.
June 4th – 7th: 4pm to 8pm
June 8th: 10am to 5 pm
2019 Pride Week Events
– Pride Meet & Great at the Spitfire Cafe – 4:30pm
– Rainbow Glow Party at the Bar – 10:00pm
– Annual Potluck & Inspirational Speaker at the Brockville Public Library – 6:00pm
– Drag Competition at the Barley Mow – 8:00pm
– Pub Crawl at various downtown bars – 10:00pm
– Rainbow Run 5k Fun Run, Hardy Park – 10:00am
– Brockville Pride Parade, Rowning Club – 12 noon ” There will be a new route this year starting at the park beside the Brockville Rowing Club. Groups are asked to meet at 11:00-11:30am to start assembling and lining up. Parade route will run north on Bethune St, west on King St to the Brockville Arts Centre, south on St. Paul St before the final leg, east on Water St to Hardy Park.
– Rainbow Village Vendor Fair, Park – 12:30pm
– All-Inclusive Church Service, Wall Street United – 8:00am
For more information please visit: https://www.brockvillepride.com/