Teams Announced For March 2nd Fundraising Event!
Brockville – The 7th annual Dancing Stars of Leeds-Grenville held their launch on Friday night at the Keystorm Pub in Brockville.
They announced this year’s dancing teams competing in this years competition to be held Friday, March 2nd at Thousand Islands Secondary School in Brockville.
This year’s teams are:
1. Stef Jones/Lisa Free with Sam Crosby as instructor
2. Dave Campbell/Laura Oliver with Grace Villaneuva as instrucgtor
3. Dan Dufor/Kathryn Ruttimann with Jackie Oliver and Sydney Eyre instructors
4. Josh Massimo/Brenna Darling with Karen MacNaull as instructor
5. Geoff Carter/Tina Murray with Nancy Morgan as instructor
6. Rob Nolan/Mary Louise Scappaticci and Jeff Patry as instructor
7. Dave Jeggo/Robin Morgan and Katrina Burns instructor
This year’s judges are past competitiors; Tawnya Boileau, Dr. G. Sandhu, Alica Jessup and Christopher Coyea.
The evening Emcee’s are once again Bruce Wylie and Danielle Warren.
The teams will now begin training for March 2nd.
Dancing Stars of Leeds Grenville is a fund raiser for the Volunteer Centre of St. Lawrence-Rideau. Each year local celebrities have been selected and pair with local dance instructors for the competition.
Tickets go on sale starting on February 1st and will be available at both Scotia Bank locations in Brockville.