There are 134 new cases since yesterday’s report. A 0.3% increase. Total cases in Ontario now at 39,209. 3 new deaths. Total number of deaths 2,775.
For more detailed information: https://www.ontario.ca/page/how-ontario-is-responding-covid-19#ltc
Note: Not all cases have a reported age or gender reported. Data corrections or updates can result in case records being removed and or updated from past reports and may result in subset totals (i.e., age group, gender) differing from past publicly reported case counts.
- There are a total of 39,209 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ontario reported to date.
- Compared to the previous day, this represents:
- An increase of 134 confirmed cases (percent change of +50.6%)
- An increase of 3 deaths (percent change of 0.0%)
- An increase of 168 resolved cases (percent change of +1.8%)
Data Source: integrated Public Health Information System (iPHIS) database, Coronavirus Rapid Entry System (CORES) database, Middlesex-London COVID-19 case and contact management tool (CCMtool), The COVID-19 Ottawa Database (The COD).