Brockville – Looking for something for your child to do on the next PA Day ? Why not register them in the babysitting course?
This course provides New Babysitters with the necessary skills to provide care to children in a variety of situations.
This course emphasizes:
* Safety rules;
* Responding to Emergencies; and,
* Development of Leadership Skills
Course content includes:
• Become a successful babysitter
• How to care for Infants, Toddler and School-aged children; including (healthy meals, safe play, diapers, bedtime routines and much more).
• How to make the correct decisions when dealing with the behaviour of children
• Handling Emergencies
• Caring for a sick or injured child
• Prevention and basic First Aid – Choking, CPR, Head Injuries, poisonings, Burns and much more.
Take home Materials: Babysitters Manual, Babysitting Certificate and a small babysitting First aid kit.