Brockville winner among latest Maxmillions winners!
TORONTO – Winning tickets abound! The winning ticket for the $60 million LOTTO MAX jackpot for the October 26, 2018 draw was sold in Western Canada. Also, there were 36 winning MAXMILLIONS tickets sold across the country, including 20 winning MAXMILLIONS tickets sold in Ontario:
- 11 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Brampton (2 tickets), the Brantford area, the Hamiltonarea, Kitchener, Mississauga, Oakville, Ottawa, the Ottawa area, Sudbury and the Thornhill area.
- 6 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $500,000 each, were sold in Barrie, Brockville, Mississauga, Sudbury and Toronto (2 tickets).
- 3 MAXMILLIONS prizes, worth $333,333.40 each, were sold in Ottawa, the Thornhill area and Toronto.
- 1 second prize, worth $510,938.70, was sold in Mississauga.
- 3 ENCORE prizes, worth $100,000 each, were sold in Ajax, Hamilton, St. Catharines and the Woodstock area.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario LOTTO MAX players have won over $4.4 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 511 MAXMILLIONS prizes, right across the province.
For each $5 play, LOTTO MAX players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot or the MAXMILLIONS prizes.
The LOTTO MAX draw on Friday, November 2, 2018 offers a $39 million jackpot. Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. ET for the draw that evening.