Brockville – Please join us on Refugee Island, Brockville on Wednesday June 19th to Saturday June 22nd, 2019 for the 6th Annual Island Breakfast.
Island Breakfast is a popular event for Brockville locals and visitors alike to enjoy a true 1000 Islands experience: a boat ride and breakfast on one of Brockville’s municipally owned islands, Refugee Island. We are proud to have been a Finalist in the 2016 Ontario Tourism Awards of Excellence Culinary Event of the Year.
Refugee Island is located on the St. Lawrence River just a short boat ride from St. Lawrence Park in Brockville. It is a beautiful island that is available for boaters to picnic on in the summer season. Proceeds from this annual event will go towards island enhancements with the first project being to build a permanent picnic pavilion on Refugee Island.
Breakfast will be served on the island between 8:00am and 10:00am with free shuttle boats running from St. Lawrence Park to take people to the island starting at 7:30am
- With the purchase of your ticket you will receive:
- a delicious breakfast on Refugee Island including:
- coffee, tea, juice
- bacon and ham
- baked beans
- pure, locally produced, maple syrup
- fresh, locally grown, strawberries
- free shuttle ride by boat to Refugee Island (departing from the docks in St. Lawrence Park starting at approx. 7:30am)
- free entertainment (see our Island Entertainment page for a list of daily entertainment)
- time to explore the island
Adults $12 in advance, $15 at the dock
Children* (10 and under) $6 in advance; $8 at the dock
Students and Seniors (65+) $10 in advance; $12 at the dock
Family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children under 10) $30 in advance; $35 at the dock
Advance tickets can be purchased from the Brockville & 1000 Islands Tourism Office located at 10 Market Street West in Brockville starting in May. You can also order your tickets by phone at 613-342-4357 (a credit card required to book over the phone).
For more information please visit: https://refugeeislandbreakfast.com/