File photo from last year’s awards – Hometown TV12
Brockville – The 2019 St. John Ambulance Leeds, Grenville & Lanark Branch Annual Awards Ceremony is being held tonight, Monday, June 17th at the Brockville Legion.
Starting at 6:00pm, the Leeds-Grenville and Lanark area Branch of St. John Ambulance will be celebrating the achievements of their volunteers.
- Citizens from our neighbourhoods will receive the following awards:
- Most Duty Hours (Youth Division)
- St. John Ambulance Brigade (best new Youth member)
- The Eyre Award (outstanding work throughout the year)
- The Dame Colleen Lloyd Award (most improved Youth member)
- Most Duty Hours (Medical First Responder Division)
- Col W.S. Watson Award (most improved member Medical First Responder Division)
- CBC Broadbent Award (most outstanding member Medical First Responder Division)
- Excellence in Instructing
Volunteers will also be recognized for years of service, duty hours, and number of visits (Therapy Dog Teams).
Brockville City Councillor Leigh Bursey will be the guest speaker.
Each year, more than 75 local volunteers provide the citizens in the Leeds-Grenville and Lanark communities with medical first response (first aid) services at events across the region. Our volunteers also offer Dog Therapy visits, Car Seat clinics, youth programs and of course, first aid training!