TORONTO – ‘Tis the season and Toys”R”Us (Canada) Ltd. is unveiling its 2018 Hot Toy List. Anyone looking to light up a child’s face with joy this season should look to the Toys”R”Us Canada list as the go-to answer for what to buy. Whether your kids want to collect, create or discover, this is the ultimate toy guide covering the latest trends and 30 of the most sought-after toys of this holiday season.
“As Canada’s toy and baby experts, we’re thrilled to announce our Hot Toy List for 2018. It’s full of magic and excitement. This year, children from coast to coast will be unwrapping ‘WOW’ and squeals for the holidays,” said Melanie Teed-Murch, President, Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us Canada. “There’s only 71 sleeps till the big day and this will help gift-givers with every name on their list. At Toys”R”Us, we believe play is a right and we encourage parents to create memorable moments of joy inspiring their kids’ creativity and imagination.”
Toys“R“Us Canada’s Hot Toy List
Each toy on the list has been carefully selected by the toy experts at Toys”R”Us Canada. Gift-givers can check out the full list at www.toysrus.ca/HotToys, which includes:
- L.O.L. Surprise! Under Wraps from MGA Entertainment
- Pomsies Pet from Skyrocket
- Pikmi Pop Giant Pikimi Flips from Imports Dragon (Toys“R“Us Canada Exclusive)
- Treasure X from Red Planet
- BeyBlade Burst Evolution SwitchStrike Battle Tower from Hasbro
- Mega Construx Breakout Beasts from Mattel
- Nickelodeon Slime: Ultimate Unicorn and Frozen Treats Kits from Incredible Novelties
- Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Express from LEGO (Toys“R“Us Canada Exclusive)
- Rainbocorns from 360 Sales Solutions INC (Coming Soon!)
- Little Live Scruff-a-Luvs from Red Planet
- Paw Patrol Ultimate Fire Truck Playset from Spin Master
- Gravitrax from Ravensburger
Watch for more insights about this year’s Hot Toy List, as the company’s Chief Play Officer (CPO) – kid toy expert, Émile Burbidge, shares his top picks for the holiday season during his cross-country tour. Shop online at www.toysrus.ca and follow Toys”R”Us Canada and #LetsPlayCanada on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on the latest news and events.
About Toys“R“Us (Canada) Ltd.
Toys”R”Us Canada is now proudly Canadian owned and operated. Since 1984, Toys”R”Us Canada has been recognized as the trend authority in toys and baby products. The company brings national brands, exclusive products, innovative loyalty programs and unique partnerships to Canadians to its 82 stores coast-to-coast and to its e-commerce sites. Committed to giving back to the community, the company’s philanthropic efforts focus on supporting children and families in our local communities through the Starlight Children’s Foundation Canada and Autism Speaks Canada. Toy”R”Us Canada is a subsidiary of Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd. For store locations and convenient online shopping, visit www.toysrus.ca and www.babiesrus.ca.