Weather News – HomeTown TV12
Search

Saturday Morning Local Weather Update – September 5, 2020

Saturday Morning Local Weather Update – September 5, 2020
Good Saturday morning, Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and the rest of Leeds-Grenville, Lanark and Dundas! Here is your morning weather update: Today’s weather photo by Hometown TV12 from this morning in Brockville. Today: Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20... Read More

Morning Local Weather Update – September 4, 2020

Morning Local Weather Update – September 4, 2020
Good Friday morning, Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and the rest of Leeds-Grenville, Lanark and Dundas! Here is your morning weather update: Today’s weather photo by Hometown TV12 from this morning in Brockville. Today: Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning.... Read More

Thursday, September 3 Morning Local Weather Update

Thursday, September 3 Morning Local Weather Update
Good Thursday morning, Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and the rest of Leeds-Grenville, Lanark and Dundas! Here is your morning weather update: Today’s weather photo by Hometown TV12 from this morning in Brockville. Today: Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 25. Humidex 30. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight: Clear this evening then partly... Read More

Severe Thunderstorm Watch Issued for Our Entire Region for Today

Severe Thunderstorm Watch Issued for Our Entire Region for Today
A severe thunderstorm watch is in effect for Brockville – Leeds-Grenville, Smiths Falls – Lanark, Morrisburg – SD&G, Ottawa and Kingston Conditions are favourable for the development of dangerous thunderstorms that may be capable of producing damaging wind gusts, large hail and heavy rain. Severe thunderstorms are possible late this afternoon into early this evening with wind gusts near 100... Read More

Severe Thunderstorm Warning – Merrickville-Kemptville, Morrisburg-SD&G — Severe Thunderstorm Watch – Brockville-Leeds & Grenville, Smiths Falls-Lanark, Morrisburg-SD&G

Severe Thunderstorm Warning – Merrickville-Kemptville, Morrisburg-SD&G — Severe Thunderstorm Watch – Brockville-Leeds & Grenville, Smiths Falls-Lanark, Morrisburg-SD&G
Severe Thunderstorm Warning – Merrickville-Kemptville, Morrisburg-SD&G  Conditions are favourable for the development of dangerous thunderstorms that may be capable of producing damaging wind gusts and large hail. Hazards: Damaging wind gusts to 100 km/h and up to nickel sized hail. Timing: This afternoon into this evening. Locations: Portions of Eastern Ontario including Ottawa, Cornwall, Brockville and Smiths Falls. Large hail... Read More

Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Smiths Falls-Lanark & Ottawa

Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Smiths Falls-Lanark & Ottawa
Conditions are favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms that may be capable of producing strong wind gusts and large hail this evening. Hazards: Wind gusts to 90 km/h and nickel size hail. Timing: Now through to mid evening. Remember, severe thunderstorms can produce tornadoes. Lightning kills and injures Canadians every year. Remember, when thunder roars, go indoors! The Office... Read More

Heat Warning Continues Today For Brockville, Leeds-Grenville, Smiths Falls, Lanark, Morrisburg, SD&G

Heat Warning Continues Today For Brockville, Leeds-Grenville, Smiths Falls, Lanark, Morrisburg, SD&G
A heat event will continue today. Maximum temperatures today are expected to reach between 30 and 32 degrees Celsius with Humidex values near 40. Temperatures will cool off tonight as a cold front sweeps through the region. Hot and humid air can also bring deteriorating air quality and cause the Air Quality Health Index to approach the high risk category.... Read More

Good Sunday morning, Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and the rest of Leeds-Grenville, Lanark and Dundas! Here is your morning weather update – August 9, 2020

Good Sunday morning, Brockville, Prescott, Gananoque and the rest of Leeds-Grenville, Lanark and Dundas! Here is your morning weather update – August 9, 2020
Today’s weather photo by Hometown TV12 in Brockville. Today: Clear early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 26. Humidex 34. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight: Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 18. Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of... Read More

Good Friday morning, Merrickville, Kemptville, Oxford Mills and the rest of Leeds-Grenville, Lanark and Dundas! Here is your morning weather update – July 31, 2020

Good Friday morning, Merrickville, Kemptville, Oxford Mills and the rest of Leeds-Grenville, Lanark and Dundas! Here is your morning weather update – July 31, 2020
Today’s weather photo by Hometown TV12 in Brockville this morning. Today: Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 27. Humidex 31. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight: A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 13. Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 29. Humidex 35. UV index 8 or very... Read More

Good Thursday morning, Westport, Portland, Smiths Falls and the rest of Leeds-Grenville, Lanark and Dundas! Here is your morning weather update – July 30, 2020

Good Thursday morning, Westport, Portland, Smiths Falls and the rest of Leeds-Grenville, Lanark and Dundas! Here is your morning weather update – July 30, 2020
Today’s weather photo by Hometown TV12. Today: Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 26. Humidex 31. UV index 6 or high. Tonight: Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 17.... Read More