Weather – HomeTown TV12
Search

Your 7 Day Local Forecast – February 12, 2017

Your 7 Day Local Forecast – February 12, 2017
Snowfall Warning In Effect For Our Region!  7 Day Forecast Mon 13 Feb Tue 14 Feb Wed 15 Feb Thu 16 Feb Fri 17 Feb Sat 18 Feb -4°C 60% Chance of flurries -1°C 60% Chance of snow 3°C   Flurries -1°C 40% Chance of flurries -1°C   A mix of sun and cloud 2°C   Cloudy Tonight Night Night Night Night Night -9°C   Snow... Read More